Nuffnang Ad

Kimchi Pajeon

kimchi pajeon
As I mentioned in my previous post, Lenten Season: Easter Lunch, and as requested by friends, I would like to share with you all my simple recipe of Kimchi Pajeon.



We need the following ingredients:
1 cup of chopped kimchi (I prefer the one bought  at Masan Garden)
1/2 cup of all purpose flour
3 tbs of kimchi juice
2 tbs of chopped onion
1/2 ts of sugar
1/2 ts of salt
1/4 cup of water
2 tbs olive oil or sesame oil


Then, here's the procedure:
1.  Mix all the ingredients except the oil in a mixing bowl.
2.  Heat up a non-stick pan and drizzle it with 2 tbs of oil.
3.  Place the mixture of kimchi pancake and spread it thinly and evenly over the heated pan.
4.  Cook each side for 2-3 minutes or until it gets golden brown.
5.  Before transferring into a serving plate, you can have the option to cut it into smaller or bite sizes.


Enjoy!