Nuffnang Ad

Laling's Special BBQ



Not having outgrown my penchant and 'addiction' to BBQ and other grilled street skewers, have decided to take it to the next level by coming up with my own - Laling's Special BBQ.






In memory and honor of my late beloved Nanay, Laling, our BBQs are all marinated in my Nanay's original special Kapampangan recipes... tastier, fresher and DEFINITELY cleaner!




To all my friends, can also certainly play host to your Inuman-BBQ-Isaw parties (siempre kasali ang classic - Sisig, Tokwa't Baboy and Crispy Pata!)  Sagot ko na venue!  Moreover oftentimes in the past, we would want to take our BBQs on the street with an iced cold bottle of beer but simply couldn't kasi WALA.  Well, dito sa Laling's, we intend to put an end to all your lingering frustration, dahil dito, MERON!  :-)

We are open from 4:30pm to 9:30pm, rain or shine...  wag lang babaha!  :-)  Please drop-by to try the difference for yourself.  As always, satisfaction guaranteed... dahil dito sa Laling's... Amoy Pa Lang, Ulam Na!!

This article is from our guest writer, Jun, my husband.